We strongly believe good health and quality education are the most effective long-term solution to an ideal world. Each day we work and strive hard to improve people’s lives by helping them learn to read, succeed in school, develop the literacy skills they need to improve their lives, teach them how to be hygienic, keep their surroundings clean, how to combat the deadly diseases etc.
- To do this most effectively, we rely on these guiding principles:
- The ability to read is both personally empowering and essential to a child’s capacity to imagine, pursue and realize a better life.
- Long-term vision and commitment is a must. Whenever we partner with a community, we ensure them to commit to a minimum of one year of training and capacity-building to make progress toward improving literacy for the underprivileged.
- Flexibility is key. We recognize that we don’t have all the answers. By listening closely to the people who participate in our program, we continually adapt, innovate and improve so it most effectively serves the people involved. Flexibility is crucial to success in the regions where we work.
- Organizational integrity is vital. We operate a nimble, efficient and streamlined organization. We consistently devote nearly all of our income to programs.
What We Do ?
Our mission is to cater to all the education and health needs of the underprivileged and the deprived people by providing the best quality education and health and make both affordable to all thereby addressing the social and economic development.
Utilizing best practices proven effective in developing countries, we have third party evaluations confirming fidelity to our program design.