Born on 20th October 1960. He was able to bring an unusually positive synergy while assisting a large community of students in Bengaluru and many other places.
- A great teacher, a friend for all ages, an outstanding lawyer, a progressive thinker, a valiant fighter, a patient listener, and above all, an unwavering champion of humor without counting the cost.
- A simple man, sometimes with childlike enthusiasm, he explained the most complex concepts of spiritual philosophies in most simple parables, stories, and anecdotes. His words flowed from a deep sense of belief in the Divinity and his experience of embracing God in a very real form. He directed that the ultimate goal of every living soul is God-realization.
- He left us for heavenly abode on the 22nd of November 2009. He was known for his works, thoughts, perspectives, humor, and dedication to work and a ‘never say die’ spirit.
- Passing away of Sri. V.S. Vijayaraghavan has saddened all those who are concerned with values, ethics, rationalism, and above all, humanism. His passing away has left a void which would be difficult to fill.” As soon as the news of his death spread, it was felt that the era of social services, spirituality, had come to an end.
- We all have lost the noblest of souls. We who care for humanist values have lost a guide, philosopher and an ideal.
- No one can fully comprehend his contribution to the student’s fraternity. Keeping the same in our hearts, it’s not only sufficient to say that all of us dedicate ourselves to the desires & wishes that he had started along with students, but to show it in action and take it forward.