Experience the joys of giving and sharing. It’s not about how much you give, nor about what you can give. It’s about helping to make a difference in bettering lives. There are so many ways you can help.
Whether it is through cash contributions or donations in kind, time, or expertise, Antharal Charitable Foundation offers a variety of opportunities for you to extend your support. Donations can be made directly to specific initiatives of your choice or to the general fund of the Foundation that supports a host of activities.
Your contributions help us to reach out to more and more people offering opportunities and encouraging sustainable living, thus fulfilling the Founder’s vision of creating a joyful, loving and peaceful world for all.
“Let us make it happen!” “All this work involves an enormous amount of money and people with big hearts coming forth and working.
What is CSR?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not only about fulfilling a duty to society; it should also bring competitive advantage.
Does your company have a corporate giving campaign or a corporate match program? If so, you can probably choose the charity you’d like your company to support. If your employer has a corporate match program, you can make your donation go even further. We are happy to provide any documentation to certify receipt of your donation, which employers usually request before they make the matching gift.
This obligation is seen to extend beyond the statutory obligation to comply with legislation and sees organizations voluntarily taking further steps to improve the quality of life for employees and their families as well as for the local community and society at large.
We, welcome corporations to join hands with us for your CSR initiatives. You may be interested in partnering with ACF with your support programs. You can choose to support an entire centre of just a part of it, based on its area of focus (like education, health, human rights, community outreach) – or its area of work.
With your contribution
ACF believes that whether you are addressing healthcare, poverty, population control, unemployment or human rights, there’s no better place to start than in the corridors of Education. Because education is both the means as well as the end to a better life: means, because it empowers an individual to earn his/her livelihood and the end because it increases one’s awareness on a range of issues – from healthcare to appropriate social behaviour to understanding one’s rights – and in the process evolve as a better citizen.
Many more children will have access to education and daily meals, having the chance to play without worries, at least a for short time. These children will be prepared for entering the official school system, receive a minimum basic education.
Contribute to ACF
- To be informed of the organization’s mission; the way it intends to use donated resources; and its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s Board of Trustees, and to expect the Board of Trustees to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Antharal Charitable Foundation will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity to remove their names from mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.