We’re looking for contributors from all walks of life and all backgrounds. As long as what you have to say is honest, fair, inclusive, engaging and passionate, we’d love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in contributing to ACF, please email a copy of your latest CV, any relevant samples of your work and a little information about yourself including:
- Your relevant experience, education and expertise
- Why you’re interested in volunteering for ACF
- How you think you can contribute to making ACF a success!
Types of suitable submissions include:
- Written blogs (300 – 1,000 words)
- Photo diaries/essays
- Online/offline campaigning ideas
Submissions and ideas should be original (previously published work is permitted), your own work and in line with Antharal Charitable Foundation’s values, vision, missions and aims.
We’ll then be in touch. Please note: all volunteers and contributors are requested to sign a volunteer agreement and mail us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- A few times a month: Send me everything!
- Monthly: Program News and Updates
- Quarterly: Newsletters and Reports
- Annually: Fall Fundraising Appeal